“Come on down” to the Farm!
Terms of Service
2024 Camp Enrollment Policy & Conditions:
- Camp registration will open online on March 4th at 9 am.
- Families who are currently attending school and families who are signed up for school in the fall have first priority for open camp sessions.
- The date and time that the online registration is received will determine the eventual order of placement. Therefore, it is to your advantage to register online as early as possible.
- Once a camp session is filled, any further enrollment requests for that session are placed on a “wait list,” continuing in the order received. If you have the flexibility to indicate alternate camp sessions, your placement chances improve.
- After camp placements have been made, you will receive an email letting you know which session your child is placed in.
- Once your child is placed in a session, you will receive an email from Brightwheel in order to pay for the session. You will have a week to make a payment on Brightwheel. The total is $250 per child ($30 non-refundable registration fee plus $220 for tuition).
- Once confirmed, please email to school a Child Information Record and a Health Appraisal from your doctor (within the last 12 months). These are both required by May 1st in order to attend. If your child is currently attending our school we can use their current forms.
Summer Camp Registration Reminder
Be sure to sign up for our summer camp registration reminder email for future summer camp registration dates.