Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ages 3 to 5 years old (3 by October 1st)
- Preschool & Young 5’s (all classes are 3 hours)
- All preschool sessions are multi-aged
- School year runs September 2021 - May 2022
- Student needs to be an independent bathroom user (we have adult-sized toilets)
- Handicapped preschoolers are welcome. Acceptance is on an individual basis.
Days & Times
- Tuesday/Thursday morning 8:30am – 11:30am
- Tuesday/Thursday afternoon 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday morning 8:30am – 11:30am
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday afternoon 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Monday-Thursday morning (Young 5’s: 5 yrs old by Jan. 1st, 2022) 8:45am – 11:45am
- Monday-Thursday afternoon (Young 5’s: 5 yrs old by Jan. 1st, 2022) 12:45pm – 3:45pm
$65.00 to accompany enrollment form (non-refundable, non applicable to tuition). Additionally, all enrollments require the last month’s (May) tuition in full as an advance deposit. In the event of a cancellation, this tuition deposit only will be refunded if written notice is received no later than June 30th, 2021.
Additionally, for mid-year withdrawals, this tuition deposit will then be applied to the last month your child attends Canterbury providing we receive a minimum 60 day advance notice of the planned withdrawal.
- 2 half days $220.00 per month (9 months)
- 3 half days $310.00 per month (9 months)
- 4 half days Young 5’s (5 yrs old by Jan. 1st, 2022) $395.00 per month (9 months)
Canterbury Creek - Registration
6555 Grand River Dr. NE
Ada, MI 49301
*Please include your phone number on your registration check. *Returning families may put the registration fee and May deposit on one check.
2021-2022 Enrollment Policy and Conditions:
- Enrollment will open on our website at 7:00 am on Monday, November 2nd, 2020.
- There is a priority enrollment period until November 9th for children currently enrolled with us. This gives our students priority for available class space for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Siblings of currently enrolled children and previous Farm School students who will be age-eligible (3 by Oct. 1st) to start at Canterbury next fall may enroll now and will be placed in available class spaces November 9th.
- First-time families may submit enrollments online beginning November 2nd. We will begin placing these requests December 1st.
- The date the deposit is received will determine the eventual order of class placement. Therefore, it is to your advantage to register online as early as possible and send in your checks via mail or drop them off in our drop box. Confirmations will be based upon the order paid deposits are received at our school. We have a drop box on the exit gate and another in front of the white barn on the hitching post. Please be respectful of our current families dropping off and picking up their children between 8:30-9, 11:30-12, 12:30-1 and 3:30-4.
- After the priority enrollment period ends new enrollments will be placed in remaining available class space per the requested class preference and in the order the deposit was received.
- Once a class is filled, any further enrollment requests for that class are placed on a "wait list," continuing in the order received. Please be assured that past enrollment history consistently shows we have been able to successfully place the strong majority of "wait listed" enrollees every year. If you have the flexibility to indicate an alternate class choice, your placement chances improve.
- Please include two checks with your enrollment: A $65 enrollment/ registration fee (non-refundable, non applicable to tuition) plus a separate check equivalent to one month's tuition of your preferred class ($220.00 for 2 day/week classes; $310.00 for 3 day/week classes; $395.00 for Young 5's 4 day/week classes). *Returning families may put both the registration fee and 1 month tuition deposit on the same check.
- Checks should be made payable to "Canterbury Creek" and mailed to 6555 Grand River Dr. NE Ada, MI 49301. Please include your phone number on your registration check.
- If your child is placed in your preferred or alternate class, the registration fee and May deposit will be banked to secure and confirm the space. If your child is "wait listed," we will cash your $65 registration fee check but will continue to hold the May deposit check until such time as placement is made. The tuition deposit is applied to May, 2022 OR the last month your child attends Canterbury, providing we receive a 60 day notice of the planned withdrawal. **For withdrawals prior to the start of classes in September, 2021, your tuition deposit amount only will be refunded providing the Director is notified of the withdrawal prior to June 30, 2021.
Enrollment form will be available as soon as registration is open!