To enroll, fill out the Online Enrollment form
Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ages 3 to 5 years old (3 by October 1st)
- Preschool & Young Fives (all classes are 3 hours)
- All sessions are multi-age and are broken up by age for small group time to focus on developmentally appropriate skills
- We are focused on establishing strong social emotional skills along with creating exciting experiences that make learning fun!
- School year runs September 2023 – May 2024
- Student needs to be an independent bathroom user (we have adult-sized toilets with stools)
- Preschoolers with special needs are welcome. Acceptance is on an individual basis. Please contact the Director for additional details.
2023-2024 Class information:
Canterbury Creek Farm School is pleased to offer a multi-age environment for children ages 3-5 to learn and grow on our beautiful farm. Our program focuses on the social/emotional, cognitive, and fine/gross motor skills needed to prepare our students for Kindergarten. Our teacher to student ratio is 9:1, which allows us to teach to the level of each individual student. We believe that children often learn best from one another. Younger children enjoy watching our older students work on advanced, challenging work and this inspires them! They look to the older children for guidance, and the older children have the opportunity to serve as mentors and take on leadership roles.
Multi-age Preschool/ Young 5’s
We are pleased to offer a Young 5’s program in a multi-age preschool setting. This program is aimed to ensure Kindergarten readiness for our older students who are Kindergarten bound while also enjoying the benefits of a multi-age classroom inside and outside. In this setting, a “lead” teacher is in charge of a “small group” of 9 students with opportunities throughout the day for children to be grouped with another small group containing multi-aged preschool students. This program is developmentally designed to improve children’s abilities in the following areas: cognitive, social skills, fine motor, gross motor, and language skills. This group will have a 9:1 student to teacher ratio.
Traditional Young Fives:
This Young 5’s program is a “bridge” between 4 year old preschool and Kindergarten. This program is aimed to ensure Kindergarten readiness for our older students who are Kindergarten bound and who are 5 or will turn 5 by Feb. 1st, 2024. This program is developmentally designed to improve children’s abilities in the following areas: cognitive, social skills, fine motor, gross motor, and language skills. Students who participate in this program are also able to enjoy the benefits of a multi-age environment outside. Inside, these students will have their own classroom and will remain with their small group. This group will have a 12:1 student to teacher ratio.
Registration Info & Times
& May Deposit Information
- There is a $70.00 annual registration fee (non-refundable, non applicable to tuition). Additionally, all enrollments require the last month’s (May) tuition in full as an advance deposit. In the event of a cancellation, this tuition deposit only will be refunded if written notice is received no later than May 1st, 2023. You will receive a link to pay both fees on brightwheel in a few weeks.
- Additionally, for mid-year withdrawals, this tuition deposit will then be applied to the last month your child attends Canterbury providing we receive a minimum 60 day advance notice of the planned withdrawal.
- 2 half days $250.00 per month (9 months)
- 3 half days $350.00 per month (9 months)
- 5 half days $585.00 per month (9 months)
All morning classes are full for the 2023-2024 school year.
Please select an afternoon session to secure your spot and you can also get on the morning waiting list.
- Tuesday & Thursday morning 8:15am – 11:15am
- Tuesday & Thursday morning 8:35am – 11:35am
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning 8:15am – 11:15am
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning 8:35am – 11:35am
- Monday-Friday morning 8:15am – 11:15am (Multi-age and Young Fives)
- Monday-Friday morning 8:25am – 11:25am (Young Fives *5 by Feb. 1, 2024)
We have openings in our MWF 12:35 and Mon-Fri 12:15 & 12:25 sessions for the 2023-2024 school year (starting in Sept, 2023).
Our Tu/Th afternoon sessions have short waiting lists.
- Tuesday & Thursday afternoon 12:15pm – 3:15pm
- Tuesday & Thursday afternoon 12:35pm – 3:35pm
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday afternoon 12:15pm – 3:15pm
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday afternoon 12:35pm – 3:35pm
- Monday-Friday afternoon 12:15pm – 3:15pm (Multi-age and Young Fives)
- Monday-Friday afternoon 12:25pm – 3:25pm (Young Fives *5 by Feb. 1, 2024)
Immediate openings for the 2022-2023 school year:
Tuesday & Thursday 8:35am – 11:35am (To start in February, 2023)
Tuesday & Thursday 12:15pm – 3:15pm (To start in February, 2023)
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 12:15pm – 3:15pm (To start in February, 2023)
Monday-Friday 8:15am – 11:15am (To start in February 27th, 2023)
Terms of Service
2023-2024 Enrollment Policy and Conditions:
- Returning families have first priority and then we fill the remaining class spaces with new enrollments.
- Enrollment opened November 8th, 2022 for the 2023-2024 school year.
- The date and time that the online registration is received will determine the eventual order of class placement. Therefore, it is to your advantage to register online as early as possible.
- Once a class is filled, any further enrollment requests for that class are placed on a “wait list,” continuing in the order received. Please be assured that past enrollment history consistently shows we have been able to successfully place the strong majority of “wait listed” enrollees every year. If you have the flexibility to indicate alternate class choices, your placement chances improve.
- After class placements have been made, you will receive a confirmation email along with an invoice to pay for your $70 registration fee (non-refundable, non applicable to tuition) along with the May 2024 tuition deposit ($250.00 for 2 day/week classes; $350.00 for 3 day/week classes; $585.00 for 5 day/week classes).
- The tuition deposit is applied to May, 2024 OR the last month your child attends Canterbury, providing we receive a 60 day notice of the planned withdrawal. **For withdrawals prior to the start of classes in September, 2023, your tuition deposit amount will only be refunded provided the Director is notified by email of the withdrawal prior to May 1, 2023.
- If your child is “wait listed,” we will send you a confirmation email and send an invoice to pay for the $70 registration fee but will wait to charge you for the May 2024 deposit until your child is placed in a class.
Classes are filled on a first-come, first served basis
Please select up to 12 classes in order of your preference. All morning sessions and a few afternoon sessions have filled up for the 2023-2024 school year so please let us know which afternoon sessions would work and we can also put you on the waiting list.
– Please allow up to 30 minutes for the confirmation email to be sent to your inbox.
– If you do not receive a confirmation email, please create your brightwheel account and send an email to [email protected] to confirm your submission.