Future Registration Reminder Signup
- Ages 3 to 5 years old (3 by October 1st)
- Preschool & Young Fives (all classes are 3 hours)
- All sessions are multi-age and are broken up by age for small group time to focus on developmentally appropriate skills
- We are focused on establishing strong social emotional skills along with creating exciting experiences that make learning fun!
- School year runs September 2023 – May 2024
- Student needs to be an independent bathroom user (we have adult-sized toilets with stools)
- Preschoolers with special needs are welcome. Acceptance is on an individual basis. Please contact the Director for additional details.
2023-2024 Class information:
Canterbury Creek Farm School is pleased to offer a multi-age environment for children ages 3-5 to learn and grow on our beautiful farm. Our program focuses on the social/emotional, cognitive, and fine/gross motor skills needed to prepare our students for Kindergarten. Our teacher to student ratio is 9:1, which allows us to teach to the level of each individual student. We believe that children often learn best from one another. Younger children enjoy watching our older students work on advanced, challenging work and this inspires them! They look to the older children for guidance, and the older children have the opportunity to serve as mentors and take on leadership roles.
Multi-age Preschool/ Young 5’s
We are pleased to offer a Young 5’s program in a multi-age preschool setting. This program is aimed to ensure Kindergarten readiness for our older students who are Kindergarten bound while also enjoying the benefits of a multi-age classroom inside and outside. In this setting, a “lead” teacher is in charge of a “small group” of 9 students with opportunities throughout the day for children to be grouped with another small group containing multi-aged preschool students. This program is developmentally designed to improve children’s abilities in the following areas: cognitive, social skills, fine motor, gross motor, and language skills. This group will have a 9:1 student to teacher ratio.
Traditional Young Fives:
This Young 5’s program is a “bridge” between 4 year old preschool and Kindergarten. This program is aimed to ensure Kindergarten readiness for our older students who are Kindergarten bound and who are 5 or will turn 5 by Feb. 1st, 2024. This program is developmentally designed to improve children’s abilities in the following areas: cognitive, social skills, fine motor, gross motor, and language skills. Students who participate in this program are also able to enjoy the benefits of a multi-age environment outside. Inside, these students will have their own classroom and will remain with their small group. This group will have a 12:1 student to teacher ratio.
Registration Info & Times
- $70.00 to accompany enrollment form (non-refundable, non applicable to tuition). Additionally, all enrollments require the last month’s (May) tuition in full as an advance deposit. In the event of a cancellation, this tuition deposit only will be refunded if written notice is received no later than May 1st, 2023.
- Additionally, for mid-year withdrawals, this tuition deposit will then be applied to the last month your child attends Canterbury providing we receive a minimum 60 day advance notice of the planned withdrawal.
- 2 half days $250.00 per month (9 months)
- 3 half days $350.00 per month (9 months)
- 5 half days $585.00 per month (9 months)
- Tuesday & Thursday morning 8:15am – 11:15am
- Tuesday & Thursday morning 8:35am – 11:35am
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning 8:15am – 11:15am
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday morning 8:35am – 11:35am
- Monday-Friday morning 8:15am – 11:15am (Multi-age and Young Fives)
- Monday-Friday morning 8:25am – 11:25am (Young Fives *5 by Feb. 1, 2024)
- Tuesday & Thursday afternoon 12:15pm – 3:15pm
- Tuesday & Thursday afternoon 12:35pm – 3:35pm
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday afternoon 12:15pm – 3:15pm
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday afternoon 12:35pm – 3:35pm
- Monday-Friday afternoon 12:15pm – 3:15pm (Multi-age and Young Fives)
- Monday-Friday afternoon 12:25pm – 3:25pm (Young Fives *5 by Feb. 1, 2024)